Wiyono is awarded as “asialaw LEADING LAWYER 2015” for Project Finance. He graduated in Law from the University of Indonesia, and obtained an LL.M degree (cum laude) at Leiden University, the Netherlands. He speaks English, Indonesian, and Hok Kian.
He has been involved in a number of acquisitions, infrastructure projects – especially toll road projects, power projects, construction, loans and other bank financing transactions as well as project financing, corporate reorganization, debt restructuring (including debt- to-equity conversions), and capital market transactions (including bonds and MTN issuances, initial public offerings and right issues), foreign investment and labour issues.
- Wiyono has massive experiences in advising toll road projects. Other than acting as legal counsel to Asosiasi Perusahaan Jalan Tol Indonesia (Association of Indonesian Toll Road Companies), he also advises his clients in relation to the development of various toll road projects in Indonesia.
- Wiyono is advising his client in negotiating toll road financing of IDR8.8 trillion with syndication of 22 banks arranged and led by PT Bank Central Asia Tbk and PT Bank DKI, which is also facilitated by Deutsche Bank and Malaysia Export Import Bank. He is also advising his client in structuring mezzanine financing of IDR2.5 trillion.
- Wiyono assists numbers of international and national banks with respect to the financing facilities provided by thoses banks to their customers.
- Wiyono represented PT Bank Central Asia Tbk and PT Bank Mega Tbk, two prime banks in Indonesia, in restructuring loan extended by those two banks to a toll road company operating the Waru – Juanda Toll Road.
- Wiyono represents a group of companies engaging in water business, who are awarded concessions to provide clean water and service Eastern half part of Jakarta and Tangerang area.
- Wiyono represented a private equity fund in financing water projects in Indonesia.
- As the founding partner of WIYONO PARTNERSHIP, Wiyono represented a number of International and domestic clients in acquiring or selling stakes in various companies in Indonesia. He advises numbers of his clients in acquiring or selling coal, gold, iron ore, manganese ore mine in Indonesia.
- He also advices numbers of its clients in acquiring or selling oil palm plantation in Indonesia.
- He assisted PT Surya Artha Nusantara Finance, a joint venture of PT Astra International Tbk and Marubeni, with respect to the public offering of its first bond of IDR600,000,000,000 (around US$60million) in 2011 and its second bond of IDR1.5trillion (around US$150million) in 2012, as well as for the issuance of Medium Term Notes, and shelf offering of listed bonds of up to IDR.2 trillion (around USD200 million).
- He advises the consortium of Harbin Power Energy and PT MSH Energi – the EPCC Contractor of Coal Fired Steam Power Plants Project 600 – 700 MW Class PLTU 2 Jawa Timur (1 x 600 – 700 MW) Location Paiton with respect to the amendment of contract with PT PLN.
- He advises the Joint Operation of China National Machinery Industry Corp. (Sinomach), China National Electric Equipment Corp. (CNEEC) and PT Penta Adi Samudera – the EPCC Contractor of Coal Fired Steam Power Plant Project 300-400 MW Class PLTU 1 Jawa Barat 3 x (300-400) Indramayu, West Java.
- Wiyono also represents number of telecommunication companies inter alia Huawei and Selular Group with respect to certain legal issues relating to its operation in Indonesia.
- He advises his client in providing acquisition financing to a local company to acquire an integrated resort or properties comprising hotel, 18 holes golf course and residences located in West Java with the total area about 1,300 hectares.
- He advises his clients on number of real estate projects such as Cyber 2 office tower, Cyber CSF Data centre, The Essence at Darmawangsa, Lido Resort and few other resorts located in Bali island.
- He also has extensive experiences in advising clients relating to debt restructuring and corporate reorganization.
- He was involved in the debt restructuring of numbers of companies.
- Assisted number of foreign clients in setting up their business units in Indonesia, negotiating joint ventures and in dealing with Indonesian investment law issues.
- Member of the Indonesian Advocate Association (PERADI)
- Member of the Capital Market Lawyers Association (HKHPM)